We need people with passion and agile for improvement. Together we will collaborate, achieve great things, and create better tomorrow by providing cleaner energy solution.
Join us as we strive to become true pioneers in a World Class energy provider.
1. Design and develop compensation package include the scheme of variable remuneration such as incentive, bonus, deduction, etc.
2. Create compensation policy and guideline to be aligned with organizational strategy
3. Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses with the assistance of human resources or payroll system
4. Prepare and execute monthly payment through system
5. Process taxes and payment of employee benefit
6. Keep abreast with the new trend, market, and best practice in the field
7. Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with Indonesia laws and regulations
Job Requirement :
1. Bachelor degree (S1) from reputable university, majoring Human Resources or Accounting
2. Min. 5 years of relevant experience
3. Male/Female, Max. 40 years old
4. Understand PPH21 and Compensation Structure
5. Technology Savvy and strong analytical thinking
6. Good in English both verbal and written communications