We need people with passion and agile for improvement. Together we will collaborate, achieve great things, and create better tomorrow by providing cleaner energy solution.
Join us as we strive to become true pioneers in a World Class energy provider.
1. Prepare, verify, reconcile all Tax (PPH 23, 4(2) & PPN) and tax payment
2. Completing regularly and yearly tax report
3. Preparation calculation Corporate Income Tax (Fixed Asset, Fiscal Reconcile)
4. Organize and update the company’s database (Tax ID, Tax Registered Certificate, and Taxable Enterprise Confirmation Letter)
5. Handle all accounting process including reconcile
Job Requirement :
1. Bachelor degree (S1) from reputable university, majoring in Accounting or Tax
2. Min. 3 years of relevant experience in energy, mining, manufacture, financial, trading industry
3. Male/Female, Max. 30 years old
4. Understand Tax Software, e-SPT, e-Filling
5. Have experience on CIT process and reporting yearend Tax (PPH Badan)
6. Good analysis and communication skill
7. Good in English both verbal and written communications